Commercial drink fridges are essential for any Aussie bar or pub— from the high-end cocktail joints to the local boozers. Designed to keep bottled drinks at the perfectly cold temperature while displaying bottles via glass doors or boosting cooling efficiency with solid doors, there’s a comprehensive range of back bar display fridge for sale Perth has to offer to suit all budgets and meet every need.
So, with lots of cold drink display fridge for sale, how do you choose the right one for your business?
- The Right Capacity
The first and foremost thing to consider is the capacity of the unit. The total capacity of a unit is crucial mainly because it determines the quantity of stock which can be housed. Obviously, larger clubs and pubs will need a much bigger fridge capacity in order to ensure that chilled drinks are always cold and readily available.
While this figure is usually displayed in liters, it is always a good idea to look for the bottle capacity, if available. Usually stating the number of the standard 330ml bottles which can be stored, it should give you a better idea of the number of stocks which can be displayed at one time.
In addition, the overall bottle capacity can also vary depending on the sizes of the bottles you have— larger bottles take up more space, reducing the total number which can be stored.
The good news is that most cold drink display fridge for sale offers adjustable shelves that allow for flexibility. This means that the interior layout can be tailored and optimized to the sizes of the bottles.
Most 3 or 2 door display fridge for sale features split shelving. This means that each section has various setups that increase the range of beverages that can offer.
- Solid or Glass Doors?
The majority of drink fridges will have glass doors, designed to effectively display bottle drinks to customers in front of house locations and holding lower temperatures. Although perfect for display purposes, glass doors tend to lose heat faster. Check Cold Display Solutions for more details.
Solid door drink fridges, on the other hand, are more suitable when bottles need to be chilled at the perfect temperature without the need to be displayed. They can hold lower temperatures better and has greater efficiency and insulation.
Ultimately, the door type that you need will depend on whether you are looking for storage or display, the average ambient temperature and where you wish to position the unit.
- Other Features To Look For
You will also need to pay attention to any extra specifications and features available on each cold drink display fridge for sale. The budget drink fridges usually offer the basics while the more advanced units will offer better features.
- FORCED AIR CIRCULATION: A highly recommended specification to look for, with forced-air circulation the fan consistently and evenly distributes chilled air around the cabinet, efficiently cocooning bottles at the ideal temperature more quickly.
- INTERNAL LIGHTING: If you are interested in large or small drinks display fridge for sale, then you need to make sure that it has internal lighting, allowing you to showcase the bottle drinks in the most attractive way.
- DISPLAY AND DIGITAL CONTROL: This provides you with greater accuracy and precision with settings. It ensures that temperature monitoring is simple and easy with digital readouts.
- LOCKING MECHANISM: A simple addition to design, this feature helps ensure the security of valuable bottled products when bar fridges are unattended.
- METAL OR WIRE SHELVES: These offer extra strength and durability when supporting several bottles, especially the glass ones, in contrast to their plastic counterparts.
Looking for Commercial Drink Fridges? Find one at Cold Display Solutions.